Thursday, May 14, 2009

My favorite holiday

I'm from South korea. What makes korea more attractive that there are so many national holidays. But I like New years day. Korean language say "Sul-Nal". The biggest holiday is the New years day by the lunar calendar. All the family and relatives got together and had a great time. Someone put on Korea traditional dress " Han-Bok". It's very beautiful and wonderful. On New years day they wish to get rich and happy. most people pray for saftey and prosperity of the New year!

7 comments:

  1. Hi April,
    I hope one day.... I will visit your country...
    see you.. kisses and hugs..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I went to Korea a few years ago during the Lunar New Year. It was a very interesting time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. April. don't worry I belive that you have a lot money jajajja

    ReplyDelete
  4. it's really nice, in the future i hope to go to South Korea and you can show me some places.

    ReplyDelete
  5. april when you invite me to your country ah???

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi April
    iwant visit your country......

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi April !I like Korea and one day I will visit your country , I like visit differents cultures...Kiss

    ReplyDelete